There are several ways you can get support:
- Click the top menu’s Get support and fill the form;
- Access our profile page from ThemeForest and use the contact form;
- Add comment in Rey’s ThemeForest page. This however is not recommended, in 90% of the cases, you’re asked to create a support ticket or send an email etc. thus delaying the fix of your problem.
In any case of the above, please share as much information or details about your problem or request so that we don’t have to delay the fix unnecessarily. You can use this tool https://www.loom.com/ to record a screencast. It’s really the best way to explain what issues you’re having.
Response time can vary between 12-24h through the week days (Sometimes it might take 48h when experiencing a large volume of requests);
Please don’t request support through chat tools, such as FaceBook, WhatsApp or other channels. All support requests should go through the Support form only (or the ones mentioned above).
- Updates to ensure the item works as described and is protected against major security concerns;
- Discretionary version updates;
- Technical questions about the item’s built-in features and functionalities;
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues;
- Help with Rey’s bundled third party plugins (e.g. WooCommerce Custom Fields, Revolution Slider etc. ), or compatibility with popular plugins;
Rey includes item support for 6 months from the purchase date. During these 6 months, support is expected to be available and provided for the services we’ve set out on this page.
If you’re about to purchase the item, you’ll have the option to purchase extended item support, increasing the item support period up to a maximum of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Yes, you can! If you have less than 6 months remaining on a support item you’re eligible to renew your support. Simply access Rey’s item page on ThemeForest and renew it there.
Item support does not include services to modify or extend Rey beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, i recommend contacting me to see if i can privately offer paid customization services.
- Installation of the item;
- Hosting, server environment, or software;
- Customisations or extending Rey beyond built-in styles and functionalities (themes are stock items);
- Issues or problems generated by other plugins.
Examples of support requests that are and are not included in the support purchase:
- “I can’t find the setting that will allow me to add in my company logo, can you help me?”
- “Hi, I’m not sure how how to change the colour scheme of the theme, can you point me in the right direction?”
- “When I add pictures into the image slider they aren’t centered correctly. How do I fix this?”
- “How do I change the text in the contact form plugin?”
- “It looks like there’s an error in the code of your plugin, can you please take a look?”
- “Hi, Can you please add in a new feature that will allow me to add x, y, z?”
- “I’m having trouble installing your theme on my server, can you log in and install it for me?”
- “I’m new to WordPress and not sure how it all works, can you teach me some basics so I can use your theme?”
- “Your theme doesn’t have x, y, z functionality, can you add this in?”
Here’s a video made by Envato (ThemeForest), explaining how support works: