Access your website’s backend area and go to .
1. Access the backend, Rey theme > Module Manager and make sure Brands module is enabled.
2. Access Products > Attributes and create a new Attribute which will be used for the brands/manufacturer. It’s best to check the “Enable Archives” options to make the brands publicly accessible like website.com/brands/my_brand/ and list its products.
3. Access Customizer > WooCommerce > Brands and make sure you choose the attribute you just created eg: https://d.pr/i/oiLyXw .
4. Inside this Attribute add as many brands (item/terms) as you want.
5. Create new product and fill all the contents, and look for the Product data box.
In this box, click on Attributes. Here choose from the select list the Brand attribute.
Click on the newly created Brand attribute to expand it, and in the Values field, select the brand you want.
If you want the brand to be shown in the “Specifications” block in the product page, you can check the “Visible on the product page” checkbox.
How to make Brands attribute as public archive
For example you want to have public archives for the Brands (like product categories), with an url with the structure like domain.com/brand/quisuito/ , you can access the Brand attribute and edit it, and make sure to check the Enable Archives checkbox option eg:
How to modify the brand attribute taxonomy?
Access Customizer > WooCommerce > Brands and pick another attribute.
How to create a Brands page with alphabetic menu
You will need to create a page and edit with Elementor. Search for “WooCommerce Attributes” element from Rey, and use it in the page.
In the element’s settings, select Brands as attribute and the Layout as Alphabetic List. Quick video here https://d.pr/v/fzZXpk .