Whenever you’re editing an Elementor page, you can see the “rey” button in the editing rectangle. Clicking it will open a panel with all templates available.
Some parts of the layout cannot be imported because they’re globally defined, they’re autogenerated by WordPress or they’re generated by other plugins thus needing extra configurations.
- Site Headers (when importing pages or covers)
- Site Footers (when importing pages)
- Products (for product grid elements)
- Any post type Categories
- Contact Forms (needs manually selection from element options)
- MailChimp forms (needs manually selection from element options, or even plugin configuration)
- Instagram feed (needs configuration in the Instagram plugin)
- Blog posts